Sunday, August 7, 2011

Not so good day

It is bad enough having this cast on for so long - worse when your injury causes somebody or something else to get injured.  I was on the boat all weekend - but Saturday alone with just our dog as the family was off doing other things for the day.  Coming out of the galley into the main living area is a small step - I tripped and fell on top of my dog.  She let out a yelp and immediately held up her front leg.  Thinking I broke her leg I called around for an emergency vet and finally talked to a doctor who advised me that I most likely pinched her leg and to give her a baby aspirin and let her rest.  She is doing ok this am but still limping.  We will take her to the vet tomorrow to make sure she is ok.  Needless to say I feel terrible about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment