Friday, August 5, 2011

Music

On my playlist for the weekend:

Knee Deep - Zac Brown Band Featuring my all time Favorite - Jimmy Buffett
Good To Be Me - Uncle Cracker & Kid Rock
Felt Good on my Lips - Tim McGraw
Incredible Machine - Sugarland - My second all time favorite band
Stuck Like Glue - Sugarland
Farther Find Me Now - The Coal Men - You may recognize this song from The Deadliest Catch TV Series - One of my favorite TV shows
All Roads Lead Home - Garden State - Also from Deadliest Catch
You & Tequila - Kenny Chesney - Featuring Grace Potter - An Excellent new song
Only Prettier - Miranda Lambert
Heart Like Mine - Miranda Lambert
Toes - Zac Brown Band

This list is heavily weighted "new country" but I would say the songs are mostly all feel good pop songs in nature.  I have a very eclectic taste in music - ranging from hard rock, Jazz, some classical, new country, pop, surf, and anything that makes me feel like I am near the Sea - hence some of my favorites being Jimmy Buffett, Zac Brown, Kenny Chesney.

If anybody gets a moment to download these and listen - let me know what you think

G

No comments:

Post a Comment