Thursday, July 5, 2012

A New Chapter

Well - Given that I am as healed as I ever am going to be - I thought I'd use this page to chronicle some of the more interesting (at least to me anyway) parts of my life.   So first and foremost, I am a husband, a father, and a businessman/boss.  In that order of importance more or less.  I'd also think that I try to be a good neighbor and friend.  No secret I like to spend time on my boat.  Probably my biggest passion.  I love the water - Everything about it - the smell of salt air, being in it, around it, through it - and everything nautical is my passion.  I have logged over 100 scuba dives in my life - from tropical coral reefs in the Caribbean to the cold dark depths of a Jersey Shore Shipwreck.  I've been into Surfing, collected tropical fish, explored tide pools, beachcombed and generally any free time I have you will find me near the water.  A while ago I told my wife and kids I wanted to start a blog to chronicle my life - so they could read it after I am gone.  They thought that was pretty morbid LOL!  Anyway - I am going to change the nature of my blog hereon in - To write about this and that.  If they read it some day - great!  If not, at least I had fun doing it.

G

No comments:

Post a Comment