Saturday, November 5, 2011

Winterized

Just finished winterizing the boat - she will be put to bed for the long cold New England winter.  I look forward to Spring!  and getting back to the scene of my accident!  Yes - I will confront the dock and location where this happened - I am determined to have a great time upon my return.  Connecticut got hit pretty hard by the snowfall last week - still hundreds of thousands without power.  This time, along the coast, it was less of an issue - inland CT got hit hard.  Luckily, we kept our power - even though this time I was prepared.

Next week I have an appointment with my Surgeon - I guess I will get X rays - and then - maybe within the next couple of weeks I'll get the hardware out of my foot.  I am planning on keeping it - maybe even having it embedded into a square of acrylic - a trophy of sorts LOL!

Feeling good these days my fellow Lisfrancers - Hope you all are doing well.

G

No comments:

Post a Comment